So really… How do you tighten your vagina?
- This is definitely a question that lingers in the minds of many women and the number one question we get asked on a daily basis. Although vaginal loosening can be linked to a variety of causes, the good news is that after you figure out what’s going on specifically with your body, there are many options you can seek to help fix this condition once and for all. You’ll be able to regain your self-confidence and enjoyable sex life that you once had.
- But before delving into some of the solutions to a tighter vagina and restoring your sexual intimacy with your partner, it is important to understand a couple of the most common causes linked with vaginal loosening. Here are two of the most common causes:
- As a woman ages and approaches menopause, her body starts to produce lesser and lesser amounts of estrogen. Estrogen is the main female hormone that is not only responsible for maintaining a woman’s sex drive, but also responsible for maintaining strong and tight vaginal muscles as well. Therefore, older women are more susceptible to vaginal loosening problems than their younger counterparts.
- When giving birth, a woman’s vagina has to stretch and open way beyond its comfort zone so that the baby can come out and devoid of any complications. Even though the vaginal walls may contract back to their normal position after a number of weeks or months, giving birth multiple times can weaken these muscles in the long run and further weaken the pelvic floor muscles as well. All of this can lead to a condition called vaginal loosening.
What’s the Ultimate Solution to Tighten My Vagina?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” solution for women dealing with vaginal looseness. The ultimate solution will depend on what’s going on specifically with your body. For example, do you have vaginal looseness due to multiple childbirths? Or is it because you are approaching menopause? Perhaps it’s both! Understanding your body’s condition will allow you to choose the best remedy that will work for you.
On the bright side, regardless of the cause of your vaginal loosening problem, there shouldn’t be too much worry over this issue because there’s a number of treatment options that have been proven to solve these problems once and for all. Here are a number of solutions:
1. Surgery / Vaginoplasty
- Vaginoplasty involves removing excess skin and shortening vaginal muscles to narrow the diameter of the vaginal canal. Along with being a very expensive and higher-risk procedure, this surgery isn’t highly recommended due to concerns of nerve damage and scarring along with other risks that come with surgery. Imagine having a smaller vaginal cavity with damaged nerves leaving you with a harder time to feel any sexual sensations down there.
- Vaginoplasty is traditionally more of an option for women with medical problems associated with her vaginal cavity due to reasons such as congenital defects or an acquired trauma.
- Kegel exercises along with other vaginal tightening exercises specifically target the pelvic floor muscles. These exercises can be effective and are also easy to perform. You just need to locate the right muscles and you can do these exercises in secret wherever you are! Doing these regularly, just like when you work out at the gym, can help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles consequently making your vagina tighter over time. These exercises can also help you better achieve an orgasm as well. Other exercises that you can do to help tighten your loose vagina includes leg raises and squats.
3. Insert Geisha Balls (Ben-Wa Balls)
- Ben Wa balls can help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. You just insert them inside your vagina and contract to hold them in place while walking around with them. If your pelvic floor muscles are already in a weakened state, the balls may fall out easily, however, your pelvic floor muscles will get stronger over time as you keep practicing and aiming to hold the balls in for a much longer period of time.
- You can also use electrical stimulation to rid yourself of vaginal loosening problems. This method involves passing mild electrical currents via a tampon that is inserted into the vagina to induce muscle contraction. But to get desirable results using electrical stimulation you need to have several sessions lasting for at least 20 minutes each.
- Vaginal tightening pills that contain all natural herbal ingredients offer a safe and effective solution to vaginal loosening problems. By taking it orally, the body is able to absorb and circulate the herbs to directly affect the areas of importance, the inner and outer layers of the vaginal cavity. Specific herbals, such as Kacip Fatimah, have a long history for its use in vaginal tightening as well as vaginal rejuvenation. However, you should look carefully at the ingredients prior to purchasing any pills. Some ingredients used in vaginal tightening pills have no value as far as vaginal tightening is concerned.
- Vaginal tightening pills such as Vagifirm provide the body with what it needs to recover itself and maintain tight vaginal muscle tone. Vagifirm is an all natural herbal supplement that comes in capsule form.
- Vagifirm focuses on dealing with the root cause of vaginal loosening by giving your body the essential ingredients it lacks for purposes of strengthening vaginal muscles as well as cleansing the vagina.
- Its main ingredient, Kacip Fatimah, has been used for centuries in Asia and it is still being widely used today. Kacip Fatimah is a plant that grows in Malaysian tropical forests as well as other parts of Southeastern Asia.
This herb helps our body because it contains a great source of phytoestrogen, plant estrogen, which serves as a support when our estrogen levels are low, especially after giving birth or as we age towards perimenopause. Since your vagina and breasts are both estrogen-stimulated organs, the phytoestrogen in Kacip Fatimah will nourish your body with precisely what it needs to rejuvenate itself and trigger the growth of new cells needed to strengthen vaginal wall muscles.
Understanding your body and how it works is important to choosing the right treatment option that will work best for you. Talk with your doctor to help with deciding on the best method(s) that’s suited for your body, and soon enough your vaginal loosening problems will be a thing of the past.