During your cycle you may think that some of the worst side effects are cramps, having mood swings and those insatiable hunger for chocolates…but just wait until you go through menopause and all hell breaks loose.
What is Menopause?
Menopause happens when a woman has permanently stopped having periods for more than 12 months and the ovaries stops doing what it is supposed to do, which is to produce hormones. This occurrence usually happens when a woman reaches middle age or if she undergoes surgery involving the removal of her ovaries. You might think, well it’s a good thing, no more bloody messes every month! True, but the ovaries are also responsible for the production of estrogen and progesterone. Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones responsible for making a woman more feminine among many other things. They are responsible for the firmness of the breasts, metabolism, vaginal tightness, vaginal lubrication and all the development that is associated with the reproductive system. The process does not happen overnight. Instead, it is a very slow transition where the body produces less and less hormones as the months pass by and as a woman goes through perimenopause (the stage before menopause) and this could last from 3 to 5 years.
Signs and Symptoms of Menopause
Some of the signs and symptoms that a woman is undergoing menopause or perimenopause are:
- Urinary incontinence – They may experience muscle weakness in the perineal area, the small area of your body between where you pee and poop. This can lead to difficulty in being able to hold in your urine.
- Irregular periods – They may experience heavier or lighter periods than usual. Although, if you experience abnormal bleeding for long periods of time, you should go see a doctor to rule out any serious conditions.
- Hot Flashes & Headaches – Hot flashes are when you get a sudden feeling of heat in your body. Women report that it feels like a fever that’s commonly localized in the face and neck. It usually lasts between 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Dry Skin, Saggy Breasts, & Hair Loss – During menopause, there is a loss of fatty tissues and collagen. This causes menopausal women to have drier and more fragile skin, sagging of the breasts and butt, as well as an increase in hair loss.
- Vaginal Dryness & Itching – Women often experience vaginal dryness due to the absence of estrogen in the body that promotes lubrication, which then can also lead to pain during intercourse. Due to the lack of moisture, menopausal women usually experience vaginal itching as well.
- Sleep disorders – Because of the annoying symptoms of menopause, women can experience sleep deprivation or insomnia. This can be brought on from the discomfort of hot flashes.
- Depression & Mood Swings – The unstable hormones in the body can affect the mental stability of a woman during menopause.
- Decreased Libido – Due to the pain during intercourse caused by menopause and its many other symptoms, these women often find sex off putting.
Ways to Ease the Symptoms of Menopause
So you might be wondering…is there a magic pill that can cure and make all these evil menopausal symptoms just go away when menopause comes knocking at your door? Sadly, no, but one of the most effective ways to lessen the blow of menopause is the help of herbal remedies that contain phytoestrogen. Using synthetic estrogen, or estrogen that is man-made in laboratories, may seem beneficial, but it also increases the risk of heart attacks, stroke, blood clots and breast cancer. Luckily, you can also get estrogen from plants that is natural and safe such as with Kacip Fatimah and Morinda Citrifolia.
What is Kacip Fatimah and How Does it Help?
Kacip Fatimah has been used in Asia for centuries in order to ease the symptoms of menopause. The reason why a woman undergoing menopause experiences such odd and annoying occurrences to her body and her health is because her ovaries decided to just up and quit their job, causing the body to undergo withdrawal from hormones.
So if there is no estrogen in the body it also means that there is no hormone to promote the secondary sexual characteristics of a woman, causing a menopausal woman to get saggy breasts, dry skin, minimum to no vaginal lubrication, and a drop in her sex drive. The absence of estrogen also causes muscle wasting in the vagina, which to simply put it, menopause can lead to vaginal loosening. The decrease in metabolism, or fat burning effect, caused by the lack of estrogen is also the reason why the majority of menopausal women have pear-shaped bodies; there is no hormone to promote those luscious curves they once had during their heyday.
How Vagifirm Helps With Menopause
Not all hope is lost though and you don’t have to just accept the horrible side effects caused by Menopause. You can still take herbal remedies to ease the transition such as Vagifirm. Vagifirm is the only herbal remedy in the market that contains high-quality Kacip Fatimah and Morinda Citrifolia. It is also the only vaginal tightening herbal supplement that is Doctor Certified, which means that a doctor has reviewed the product Vagifirm, and has deemed it to be safe and very effective.
By taking Vagifirm, phytoestrogen (the estrogen from plants) will come to your rescue and rejuvenate your body to help get it back to its once youthful state.
Most of the signs and symptoms experienced during menopause are caused by the imbalance of estrogen in the body. The sudden spike and fluctuation of estrogen causes many annoying side effects to a woman. The good news is that Kacip Fatimah helps steady the side effects caused by menopause by balancing the roller coaster estrogen levels in the body. Vagifirm can help relieve headaches and hot flashes caused by menopause. It also helps hair and skin regain its youthfulness. Here are the benefits of how Vagifirm can help menopausal women:
- Ease headaches and hot flashes
- Firm the breasts
- Protect women from heart diseases brought about by menopause
- Restore moisture of aging skin
- Regain fecal and urinary control
- Restore libido
- Restore vaginal lubrication
According to a study made by Kardir et al., called “The effect of Labisia pumila var. alata on postmenopausal women: a pilot study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine”:
“[Kacip Fatimah] has beneficial effect to reduce the triglyceride (TG) values. Thus, it is a useful phytosupplement for maintaining cardiovascular health in menopausal women. “
Another study by Fathilah et al., 2012, states that Labisia pumila (Kacip Fatimah) prevents complications of osteoporosis by increasing bone strength in a rat model of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
“[Kacip Fatimah] has the potential to prevent osteoporotic fractures in the postmenopausal or estrogen-deficient state. It may be taken as supplements by postmenopausal women who are afraid of the side effects of estrogen. [Labisia pumila] seemed to be safer than Premarin as it exhibited no reproductive toxicity in an animal at forty-five times higher than the dose used in the present study.”
You might think that you could just take in gallons of soy everyday to get the estrogen your body lacks. However, the type of phytoestrogen that is provided by soy is not the same type of phytoestrogen your body needs that targets your reproductive parts like your breasts and vagina. Only phytoestrogen from high-quality ingredients of Kacip Fatimah can refuel and supply the body with what its missing to help restore it back to its glory days.
Menopause should not have to be a traumatic experience. With the right kind of diet, exercise, and help from Vagifim that contains high-quality Kacip Fatimah, you can stand tall against menopausal symptoms and all its bully!