Vagina tightening – it’s one of those things that a lot of women are secretly wondering how to achieve, yet don’t have the time and money for. Vaginal tightening surgery is expensive, painful and has a lot of side effects (including losing sensation down there). Luckily, you can try these simple and easy vagina tightening home remedies that are extremely affordable and pain-free!
Kegels, it’s perhaps the oldest trick in the book to get a tighter vagina. This inexpensive vagina tightening home remedies has been prescribed by doctors to new moms for years. The downside is that it takes such a long time to see some changes at all.
What kegel exercises do is they aim to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. These are the set of muscles that support everything down there. The pelvic floor muscles also contribute to vaginal tightness as well as helps your control your pee and poop in. Besides vaginal tightening, kegel exercises also helps prevent and even stop the progress of pelvic organ prolapse.
To perform the kegel exercises, you have to:
- The first thing that you have to do is find the right muscles. Those are the muscles that you use to stop your urine midstream. You can perform this exercise either standing up, sitting down or even lying down.
- Tighten your pelvic floor by contracting them for five seconds and relax for five seconds. Repeat it for atleast 5 times in a row.
- Work up until you can contract for 10 seconds at a time and also relax 10 seconds.
- Repeat 10 times a day. Perform consistently to see results.
Kegel weights act as dumbells for your vagina. They work by stimulating your pelvic floor muscles to contract in efforts to keep them in. It’s an effortless way to get tighter.
They are often used with kegel exercises to step up your kegels game. The more you use kegel weights, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles get.
In order to use the kegel weights, you have to:
- Wash your kegel weights thoroughly with mild soap and water to make sure that they are clean and that you won’t get any nasty infection.
- Find a quiet place where you can perform your exercise in peace.
- Apply some water based lubricant to your kegel weights.
- Lie on you back with one leg up and insert the kegel weight the same way you insert your tampon.
- Slowly stand up and try to keep them in place for atleast 5 minutes. You can also work your way up to 15 minutes in holding them in.
- Once you are comfortable with standing with kegel weights, you can also try squatting exercises.
- Remove the kegel weights by pulling the string (it’s best if you buy kegel weights with strings for easier removal)
- Wash them thoroughly before storing.
You can get some high quality kegel kit from Vkegel.com
Vaginal tightening pills
Vaginal tightening pills are one of the best vagina tightening home remedies that you can take. Choose the ones with Kacip Fatimah and Morinda Citrifolia since those are the most effective ingredients. You can get some from Vagifirm.com.
Vaginal tightening pills has phytoestrogen, the estrogen from plants. What it does is that it rejuvenates the entire sexual system. It tightens the vagina, firms up the breasts and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles as well.
Kegel weights plus vaginal tightening pills are a sure way to get tighter in no time. Not only do they tighten the vagina, since they have phytoestrogen, they also alleviate pms and menopausal symptoms. The best part is that vaginal tightening pills that are organic and natural such as Vagifirm has no side effects and are good for you. So you can take them as much as you want without worrying about any side effects.
Vagina tightening home remedies are great in making your vagina tight without the cost and pain of surgery. You can do kegel exercises, use kegel weights and take vaginal tightening pills with phytoestrogen to achieve the tightness that you want in no time.