Let me introduce to you a natural organic herbal that has been used for vaginal tightening for centuries by women all over the world called Kacip Fatimah.
So, what is Kacip Fatimah?
Also referred to as Labisia Pumila, Kacip Fatimah is a flowering herb that is native to Malaysian rainforests. Extensive research on this small, woody and leafy plant has shown that it helps in toning and firming both abdominal and vaginal muscles for women.
Yahoo Voices! publishes “Kacip Fatimah has been traditionally used by the Malay women for many generations in childbirth for inducing and eases delivery, as well as a post-partum medicine to help contract the birth canal…”
Extracts from this herb are normally grounded into a fine powdery substance and then made into pills or capsules. Traditionally, its leaves are boiled and taken as herbal tea by women suffering from loss of libido. Today, Kacip Fatimah is readily available in the form of pills, capsules, energy drinks and tonics. This herb is a great natural aid for women when it comes to facilitating comfortable childbirth by naturally firming and toning their abdominal and vaginal muscles. After childbirth, the herb is used by mothers to regain strength and rejuvenate their body for faster healing. It was also used to help ease menstrual cycles. In Borneo, Kacip Fatimah is used for purposes of enhancing vitality, overcoming tiredness and toning vaginal muscles. Due to its aphrodisiac effects, the herb can also be used as a remedy for sexual enhancements.
Scientific research on this herb has revealed the following:
- It provides phytoestrogen (natural plant estrogen) which is extremely beneficial to a woman’s health if they lack estrogen, especially to estrogen-stimulated organs such as the breasts and vagina.
- It increases libido and also aids in treating a wide range of female illnesses, particularly those relating to the reproductive system as well as overall well-being.
- The herb is anti-dysmenorrhea, meaning that it can help cleanse and avoid painful and difficult menstruation.
- It helps balance hormones and eliminate postnatal depression, such as loss of interest in sex by promoting vitality and strength to improve intimacy.
- The herb is anti-flatulence, which is crucial in eliminating excess gas in the stomach.
- The herb is known to boost the body’s immune system.
- Kacip Fatimah improves blood circulation, therefore helping in relieving rheumatic pains in muscles and joints.
- Helps in overcoming constipation and restoring damaged hair as well as promoting the overall well-being.
How does Kacip Fatimah help with vaginal tightening?
Estrogen is the female hormone that plays a role in maintaining vaginal muscle tone. It is also the hormone that changes a girl into a woman. After giving childbirth and as women approach menopause, estrogen levels drop significantly hence robbing the body of the estrogen that’s needed to maintain muscle tone, particularly after giving multiple child births and this can lead to vaginal loosening.
Drugs.com publishes “Kacip fatimah help strengthen and tone abdominal muscles and the vaginal wall and tissue. The herb also promotes emotional well-being, reduces fatigue, and increases libido and energy.”
Kacip Fatimah is loaded with phytoestrogen (plant estrogen) and is a safe, natural way of treating vaginal laxity problems as well as a low sex drive. It refuels the body with estrogen to effectively deal with vaginal relaxation problems. Since vaginal muscles are estrogen-stimulated, Kacip Fatimah is able to directly stimulate these muscles to help facilitate the growth of new cells needed to maintain strong vaginal wall muscles.
Are there any side effects from using Kacip Fatimah?
Kacip Fatimah has been subjected to multiple studies and NO clinical data exists to show that it causes any side effects. Using this herb is safe for women as long as it is made from high quality Kacip Fatimah and has been formulated correctly to aid in women’s sexual health. Read More: Does Vagifirm Have Any Side Effects?
How effective is Kacip Fatimah?
Not all pills are the same. You have to make sure that you take Kacip Fatimah pills that are high-quality, Doctor certified, and made in the US. Some products are made from the left over parts of a plant or some only from the stem; you want to find products made from concentrated extracts of both the stem and leaf to get the most beneficial parts of the plant. Also be sure to buy products made from FDA approved manufacturers in the US, since their ingredients are tested for their authenticity.